Complete Guide to Writing Great Content Every time
Content marketing or copy-writing, if you like, is at the core of every business strategy. That’s the reason why almost every organization has a website or a blog. Well-designed and optimized sites help businesses demonstrate their expertise to the world.
Content is KING, no doubt about that. Arguably it could be the only marketing approach that is left although content marketing is not a new concept in a world full of digital enthusiasts, but right now, it’s even more critical than ever before.
Business owners have the task of creating relevant, high quality, unique, authentic, and remarkable content that is appealing, insightful, and useful to existing and new consumers. Creating a one-size-fits-all content at such an era will not suffice, in actuality, it might do more harm than good.
From the well-written text, and memorable images to memes and helpful or funny videos to informative infographics, surveys, and webinars, whatever your preferred content channel, make sure it’s relevant and shareable to your industry.
“Content is where I expect much of the real money will be made on the internet, just as it was in broadcasting.For the internet to thrive, content providers must be paid for their work. The long-term prospects are good but I expect a lot of disappointment in the short term as content companies struggle to make money through advertising or subscription.”
Bill gates, 1996
1. Creating high quality, un-duplicated content on your company’s onsite blog by engaging professional people to handle it will, in the end, have a significant improvement on your website’s SEO and search engine ranking.
2. Regularly publish unique content with 300-500 words and naturally place keywords that are relevant to your industry. This, in turn, will rank your website organically for related search terms. If you consistently publish great content, it will create a domain authority for your brand and increase business opportunities for your company.
3. One of the most effortless ways of encouraging user engagement is by creating engaging and entertaining content. Be it a social media post, a hilarious meme, or a blog post update, and it will encourage a user to engage with your brand. If the content is excellent chances are the user will pause to digest the content, share it, comment, or like it.
4. A consumer who receives your content well and is impressed by it will likely buy the product or service and thereby add value to what you sell because it has solved an everyday problem that they had. In creating content that adds value to consumers whether intangible or tangible benefit, you also end up educating your customer more on the product/service through blog posts, social media posts or tweets which again boost your business.
5. A most effective post should have a keyword-heavy title with less than 80 characters. It should be followed by a keyword-heavy meta description tag which has a 90% chance of being the visible description on Google.
The list is endless, but we have covered a significant percentage of what constitutes excellent content and what to always include in your posts.
We could list 8, 10, or 20+ guidelines on why content is king, but let us save them for another day as you continue browsing our blog for more content. Don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Happy browsing future content writer! ?